Jalapeno Cornbread Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cornbread is such a comfort food that goes well with Chili, bean soups and more. The twist with this cornbread is the Jalapeno flavor within. Cornbread isn't hard to make. This jalapeño cornbread is one of my husband's favorites because it’s a little more spicy and flavorful. I usually make this jalapeño cornbread recipe in a cast-iron skillet. It’s great to go from the oven to the table and the presentation is gorgeous! I can't wait until you try it because, like me, I think you will find it is wonderful. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Last Minute Preacher Cake is an easy dessert recipe that is undeniably delicious. The perfect combination of yellow cake mix and… Continue reading: "Last Minute Preacher Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Pressure Cooker Cupcakes
- Strawberry Kiwi Vodka Drink Recipe
- Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips With Gravy
- Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Tapioca Pudding
- Delicious Chicken Pasta Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes