Irish Potato Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Irish Potato Bread… I was all over this recipe when I found it on Pinterest! No yeast, no proofing and no waiting for rise times. A quick ,fantastic potato bread recipe you can make and enjoy for dinner in no time at all. The potato in the bread makes this very soft and moist, it’s also very versatile. I added Parmesan Cheese and a little garlic powder to the batter. This is versatile enough that you can eat it without flavorings or experiment with different spices, cheeses and seeds to make a different bread each time you make it. After the Irish Potato Bread was cooled I sliced a few pieces up for Paul and I to taste. He asked me if I could wrap it up so he could share it with his buddies! There went my bread and a stick of butter! You know he loved it, time to make more. Homemade goodness from our house to yours, ENJOY! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "King Ranch Chicken Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes