We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Italian beef is a stand-by for potlucks and big parties. Simple to make, but always a big hit, it’s packed with delicious flavor. And bonus, you can make it ahead of time and freeze until party day. She hits, she scores! An Italian Beef Recipe is great to have tucked away when you find bottom round roast on a good sale. You can make a slow cooker Italian Beef to free up your day, and then have dinner one night with antipasto salad and mashed potatoes, and Italian Beef sandwiches the next day!"
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Gummies
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Buffalo Sauce Recipe (wing Sauce)
- Malai Khofta
- Beetroot And Chickpea Hummus
- Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- Pizza Burgers
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Instant Pot Chilli Con Carne
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes