Creamy Beef, Mushrooms, and Noodles
Creamy Beef, Mushrooms, and Noodles is a great idea for dinner tonight. Made with the best ingredients, this is will satisfy any hungry family. Easy beef recipes never let you down.
- 1 cup dry no-yolk egg noodles
- 1/4 each canola mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsley ground black pepper
- 3 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 3/4 pound boneless sirloin steak, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup onions, thinly sliced
- 1 package of mushrooms, sliced
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting any salt or fat.
- Meanwhile, whisk together canola mayonnaise, sherry, bouillon, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon ofcanola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Tilt skillet to coat bottom lightly. Cook beef 3 minutes and set aside on a separate plate.
- Heat 1 teaspoon if canola oil, add onions, and cook 5 minutes or until just beginning to richly brown, stirring frequently.
- Scrape onions to one side of the skillet, add remaining 1 teaspoon of canola oil, and add mushrooms. Cook 4 minutes or until mushrooms begin to brown on the edges, stirring frequently.
- Add beef and any accumulated juices. Cook 30 seconds or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Remove from heat and stir in canola mayonnaise mixture until well blended. Serve over drained noodles. Sprinkle with additional black pepper, if desired.
Read NextEasy Salisbury Steak