Scalloped Potatoes with a Cheesy Twist
Scalloped potatoes are good...but this version, made with cream of mushroom soup, fiesta nacho cheese soup, garlic and bacon, is absolutely delicious! Potato recipes have never been better or easier. Easy and cheesy, it's the perfect side.
Serves6 (about 1 1/2 cups each)
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr 10 min
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell's Condensed Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup
- 1 (16-ounces) package of bacon, cokked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- black pepper, to taste
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Stir the mushroom soup, nacho cheese soup, crumbled bacon, milk, garlic, green onions if desired, and pepper in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Add the potatoes and stir until evenly coated. Cover the baking dish.
Bake for 1 hour or until the potatoes are tender. Uncover and bake for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown.
Read Next2-Ingredient Italian Sugar Snap Peas