7 Traditional Meatloaf Recipes, Plus 5 More Reader Favorites
Ever wonder why meatloaf recipes are so popular? It's likely in part because they are the ultimate comfort food for a lot of people. Of course, the best meatloaf recipes are easy meatloaf recipes, and this collection of 7 Traditional Meatloaf Recipes is just that. Whether you're looking for a classic meatloaf recipe, a diner-style meatloaf recipe, or a yummy barbecue meatloaf recipe, you'll find it in this compilation of 7 of our most flavorful, traditional meatloaf recipes.
For a free, printable collection of meatloaf recipes, check out our eCookbook, 24 Must Have Meatloaf Recipes.
- Magic Meatloaf in a Slow Cooker (shown) — Everyone loves a good meatloaf recipe, and everyone loves a nice easy slow cooker recipe. This recipe magically combines the two into a simple, tasty dinner for your whole family.
- A Luxury Meatloaf Recipe (shown at top) — This tasty meatloaf recipe is a luxury because it's so simple! You basically just mix stuff together and let it bake. Of course, you'll want to follow the instructions, but you'll have the additional luxury of being able to go relax while it cooks.
- Barbecue Meatloaf Recipe — Make this tasty meatloaf with ground beef or turkey. You can even mix it up and use pork and veal if you like. This recipe is quick and easy and will create a moist, tender meatloaf that is perfect for dinner... and sandwiches the next day.
- Basic Meatloaf Recipe — Here's a simple recipe for meatloaf like your mom used to make. Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans for a true old-fashioned taste.
- Classic Meatloaf Recipe — Oats provide a healthy source of stability in this quick and easy meatloaf recipe. This recipe work for either ground beef or turkey.
- Diner-Style Meatloaf Recipe — Slice up some nostalgia and make a healthy turkey meatloaf that tastes like it came from a gourmet diner. Let this recipe show you how to make turkey meatloaf. This is one of best ground turkey meatloaf recipes period.
- Meatloaf Dinner — If you need to make dinner in a hurry, then this is the best meatloaf recipe for you. A delicious meatloaf recipe, this dish is inexpensive and cooks up in no time in the pressure cooker.
5 More Reader Favorite Meatloaf Recipes
- Loaded Meatloaf (shown in video) - Packed with beef and pork, enjoy this comfort dish with mashed potatoes and green beans for the ultimate dinner.
- Marvelous Meatloaf - Tired of the same old chicken recipes? If you have a desire for comfort food, this Marvelous Meatloaf is sure to please your taste buds. A basic meatloaf recipe with bread crumbs, this dish is perfect for Sunday night dinners and in the winter.
- Meatloaf with Roasted Garlic Potatoes (shown, above left) - Served with roasted garlic potatoes this meatloaf recipe is a must. A little different from your normal meatloaf, it is topped with a spicy sauce that wonderfully complements the potatoes.
- Mini Beef Loaves - These fabulous little individual meatloaves are extra flavorful because they are made with beef broth and have a secret ingredient that your family won't expect. Little, cute and delicious, do not pass on this wonderful meatloaf recipe.
- Best Ever Meatloaf (shown, above right) - Tasting just like the meatloaf recipes you grew up with, it truly is the Best Ever Meatloaf. Serve with mashed potatoes and you'll have yourself a full meal.
For more great dinner recipes, check out 10 Perfect Beef Brisket Recipes.
Read NextOld Fashioned Beef and Noodles