One-Pot Beef and Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't stress about what you're going to have for your next dinner. One-Pot Beef and Beans is a hearty beef and bean casserole that will soon become a staple recipe in your kitchen. Nothing could be easier than throwing a few tasty ingredients together in a skillet and heating them through. Certain ingredients, like green chiles, give this dish a uniquely bold flavor. Serve this easy ground beef recipe with a side salad, and you'll soon have a meal so simple that you can serve it week after week.
"When I was growing up this one of the main dishes that my mom made for us every week. And her mom made it for her growing up. I am 75 years old and I also have made it for my family. It is fast and easy to fix and everyone loves it."
*This recipe was submitted as part of the Swiss Diamond One Pot Wonder Recipe Contest.
Preparation Time10 min
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 (15-ounce) cans Pork and Beans
- 1 (7-ounce) can diced green chile
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 pinch dry mustard
Brown the ground beef, and when cooked, drain the grease.
Add the pork and beans. green chile, ketchup, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Stir all together and heat until it is hot.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Last Minute Preacher Cake is an easy dessert recipe that is undeniably delicious. The perfect combination of yellow cake mix and… Continue reading: "Last Minute Preacher Cakevideocam"
- Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe
- Bobby Deen's Favorite Goulash Copycat
- Just Like Paula Deen's Old Fashioned Meatloaf
- Stove Top Cabbage Bake
- Crazy Good Tater Tot Casserole
- The Best Pot Roast You've Ever Made
- Happy Hubby Ground Beef Casserole
- 1950s Style Salisbury Steak
- Fork Tender Burgers and Gravy
- Old Fashioned Salisbury Steak
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chai Pumpkin Spice Tea
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Pan Fried Chicken with Creamy Gravy
- Easy Apple Crisp
- Game Day Bacon and Cheese Potato Skins
- Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Bacon Pecan Dates Appetizer
- Pumpkin Chili
- Potato Gnocchi
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes