Wendy's Chili (Copycat)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Wendy’s Chili copycat made with kidney beans, onions, chilis, bell peppers and tomatoes with a spicy chili powder and cumin spices. The perfect copycat! Wendy’s Chili is a no brainer now that the weather is cooling down in a hurry. This copycat recipe is actually so spot on that when I tested it on an unsuspecting family member who loves it she replied, “If you got Wendy’s where is my FROSTY!!”Sadly, I had not made a Wendy’s Frosty for her, but the chili is in fact a very spot-on copycat."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Steakhouse Green Beans
- Best Pizza Sauce Recipe for a Chicago Deep Dish
- Garlic Parmesan Shrimp
- Buffalo Chicken Breadsticks
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Frosted Peanut Butter Chip Brownies
- French Onion Soup
- No Bake Lime Jelly Cheesecake
- Green Bean Casserole
- Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes