10 Perfect Beef Brisket Recipes
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beef Brisket pleases the whole crowd. With this tender meat dish, you can create a variety of special entrees for holiday gatherings or just a regular week night. The Editors of RecipeLion have created this collection so you'll know how to make beef brisket and as your go-to guide for beef brisket recipes. For a brisket recipe that's sure to be a tasty entree, try Delicious Beef Brisket or Tender Beef Brisket. If you're craving a BBQ beef brisket recipe, we've got Barbecue Brisket that will hit the spot. Finally, how could we compile a collection of beef brisket recipes without one named Smoked Beef Brisket? No matter which of these 10 perfect brisket recipes you try, you'll learn how to make a dish that everyone will love. You might also learn to love something new!
1. Tender Beef Brisket (shown; reader fave!) - Create Tender Beef Brisket for a hearty, wonderful meal by following this easy recipe. You'll love the results of this perfect beef brisket recipe.
2. Delicious Beef Brisket - Looking for a great brisket recipe? This one's name says it all. This tasty brisket recipe has great flavor, which comes from a beef brisket "rub" of soy sauce, Dijon mustard, and brown sugar. It's an easy, melt-in-your-mouth recipe.
3. Beef Brisket in Beer - Who doesn't love meat and beer? If you like the two separately, why not try them together in the same dish? This recipe brings you a delightful balance of flavors from two of your favorite indulgences!
4. Smoked Beef Brisket – Nothing beats the unmistakeable taste of smoked brisket, and this recipe brings all the best flavor to your plate. Try this recipe when you're craving something from your favorite smokehouse-style restaurant.
5. Favorite Beef Brisket - If this isn't already your favorite way to eat brisket, it's just because you haven't tried it yet! With a combination of great flavors, this recipe delivers a meal everyone will enjoy.
For more main dishes the whole family is sure to love, check out our free, printable collection, 21 Meaty Slow Cooker Recipes for Dinner.
6. Best Beef Brisket - Why make anything but the best recipes out there? This recipe for Best Beef Brisket is one that everyone will be impressed with, and you won't believe how easy it is to make.
7. Barbecued Brisket – Meat tastes delicious when dry-rubbed with delicious meat seasonings. This barbecued brisket is one that all the grill-obsessed men in your life will go nuts for. Fire up the grill, and see how delicious this recipe truly is.
8.Barbecue Brisket and Noodles - You will love the combination of the rich barbecue sauce and the spicy horseradish in the recipe. This unique take on brisket will have you excited about making dinner.
9. The Best Brisket You'll Ever Try - Looking for an easy way to prepare Best Beef Brisket Recipe and still impress your friends? This is it! What's crazy is how good it is given how ridiculously easy it is to make.
10. Beef Brisket with Carrot and Sweet Potato Tzimmes - This one-of-a-kind beef brisket recipe is slightly sweetened by the use of prunes and carrots. For a dish with surprisingly addicting flavor, this recipe is a must try!
Bonus Recipes for Beef Brisket
Slow Cooked Carolina Beef Brisket - This flavor-packed beef brisket recipe is fork tender and will practically melt in your mouth.
Slow Cooked BBQ Brisket - This classic recipe for BBQ beef brisket is perfect to serve as sandwiches for lunch or dinner. Slow cooking makes the meat extra moist and tender, and allows for all the flavor to be absorbed.
Slow Cooker BBQ Brisket Nachos - These savory nachos will be a hit at any gathering throughout the year -- especially parties and game days! The brisket cooks all day, so simply prep it, leave it, and serve it.
Looking for more ways with beef? You don't want to miss these 18 Ground Beef Casserole Recipes You'll Love.
Featured Recipe: Smoked Brisket Grilled Cheese
While a comforting favorite, grilled cheese sandwiches can often feel uninspired. This Smoked Brisket Grilled Cheese challenges what you thought you knew about the classic sandwich recipe, and uses leftover brisket and three types of cheese. Take that, boredom!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Old Fashioned Salisbury Steak
- Happy Hubby Ground Beef Casserole
- Homestyle One Pot Goulash
- Bobby Deen's Favorite Goulash Copycat
- The Best Pot Roast You've Ever Made
- Perfect Slow Cooker Swiss Steak
- The Best Old-Fashioned Pot Roast
- 1950s Style Salisbury Steak
- Classic Meatloaf
- Crazy Good Tater Tot Casserole
- 19 Wonderful Chicken Salad Recipes
- 27 Terrific After School Snack Recipes
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 33 Hearty Slow Cooker Recipes
- 35 Chicken Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- 42 Quick and Easy Recipes
- 50 Favorite American Recipes by State
- Our Best Casserole Recipes: 19 Quick & Easy Casseroles to Try
- The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Easiest Slow Cooker Cocktail Sausages Recipe
- Cinnamon Maple Sugar Cookies
- Beef Bone Broth Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Cider Dijon Pork Chops
- Killer Cupcakes For Halloween
- 2-Ingredient Vegan Crispy Coconut Cookies
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Peanut Butter Candy Popcorn
- Creamy Little Potato Pumpkin Soup
- Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread