Vegetarian Fiesta Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This vegetarian Mexican recipe is kind of like a lasagna, but with a Mexican spin. Tortillas play the part of the lasagna noodles, salsa and a southwest corn blend provide great flavor and chunks of veggies. Fiesta style shredded cheese melts into a gooey, cheese-y, deliciousness that holds the whole thing together. The result is a flavorful, fun dish that is easy and healthy, too. (Shhhh…don’t tell the kids, but I snuck some fresh spinach in there as well, to give it a little extra nutritional boost!!) These kicked up flavors will make for an easy meal and leftovers are even better on day two! This recipe is great because you put it together, throw it in the oven, and then go about your business until it is ready. While you are waiting, you can do the laundry, empty the dishwasher, help the kids with their homework, etc. OR, here’s a better idea…sit down, put your feet up, and relax for a bit! Maybe even have a little glass of wine! Either way, you will still have a great meal ready for the whole family in 25 to 30 minutes. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins couldn't be easier to make and will make your mornings a little bit sweeter! Made in a mini muffin… Continue reading: "Easy Amish Breakfast Muffinsvideocam"
- Polish Potato Pancakes
- Asparagus Avocado Tomato Salad
- Kick off lent with these delicious meatless stuffed peppers!
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Diy Italian Seasoning
- Instant Pot Mexican Quinoa
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Nests
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole No Meat
- Parsnip Crisps
- Melanzane Parmigiana
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Crisp
- Matcha Mint Julep
- Keto Vegan Cabbage Steaks With Chimichurri Sauce
- Tomato Peach Caprese
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- Best Strawberry Lemonade Ever
- Roast Turkey And Sweet Potato Appetizers
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cupcakes
- Game Day Snickers Cookies
- Authentic Spanish Gazpacho Recipe ¨gazpacho Andaluz¨
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes