We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Do you like Japanese food? If yes then you shouldn't miss your chance to try Japanese mayonnaise. It may resemble American mayo but it tastes a bit different. It's sweeter and has some more flavors to it. They use it in sushi, salads, dressings, and as a fried chicken dip in Japan. The sauce is super easy to prepare and you will need simple pantry staples to make it from scratch, besides a hand blender. You can store it in the fridge too, I show you how in this useful tutorial with video and printable recipe card on the website. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
- Kick off lent with these delicious meatless stuffed peppers!
- Grandma's Baked Eggplant Parmesan
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole No Meat
- Instant Pot Mexican Quinoa
- Dump-and-Bake Ratatouille
- Homemade Cherry Jam
- Dehydrated Pineapple
- Seitan Pastrami (makes About 8 10 Servings)
- Cabbage with Coconut Stir Fry
- Puy Lentil
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Asian Ginger Dressing
- New England Clam Chowder
- Oreo Magic Bars
- Classic Frozen Margarita Recipe
- Instant Pot Lemon Chicken
- Homemade Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Jack Skellington Cookies
- Cookies And Cream Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Donut Muffins
- Spaghetti Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes