Zucchini With Garlic, Sage And Fresh Lemon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This dish starts with very tasty zucchini that are gently fried in a sage and garlic flavoured oil and finished with fresh lemon. It’s a perfect side dish to eat anytime of the year that’s healthy and tasty. This dish is inspired from my time spent in Tuscany where the combination of sage and garlic is used religiously. It’s very simple so it must be cooked perfectly in order to truly shine. It’s Quality Time Try to find the best quality of zucchini for this dish as it is so simple and has nothing to hide. If you have zucchini from your garden or an heirloom variety from the local farmer’s market this is time to use it. The simplicity of this recipe means you give full respect to your vegetables and allows the subtle flavour of the zucchini to shine. Continued on the blog..."
NotesGet the full recipe on my blog!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Zuppa Toscana
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemon Curd Cocktail
- Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Starbuck’s Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes