We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Crispy Zucchini Fritters are a delicious way to use up a bumper crop of fresh summer zucchini! Serve with a sour cream sauce for a light and easy dinner or a simple side dish. The fried pancakes are a fun way to add more veggies to your meal! Zucchini fritters are savory little pancakes made from grated zucchini and other seasonings, then pan-fried in a skillet. The fritters can be served as an appetizer, side dish or snack, but also work well for a light dinner or lunch entrée. They are particularly delicious during the summer months when fresh zucchini is at its peak! "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time15 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes