Veggie Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Veggie Roll Ups are one of those fun foods. It’s my take on sushi made with all vegetables. I used Marie’s Parmesan Caesar Yogurt Dressing for the delicious flavor. These are perfect for an afternoon snack or even as a meatless meal. Another great thing about these Veggie Roll Ups – – you can use any type of vegetables your kids like. For this recipes, I used red peppers, cucumbers, carrots and string beans. These are almost like eating veggies and dip, but in a rolled-up snack."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love being able to have the best of both worlds when it comes to dessert and breakfast, you're going to adore this Heavenly… Continue reading: "Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bisquick Peach Cobbler
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Instant Pot Mexican Quinoa
- Margarita Style Pork Spare Ribs Recipe
- Weight Watchers Thai Chicken Wrap
- Lemon Lime Cilantro Cast Iron Chicken
- Lemon Poke Cake With Blueberries
- Sunset Cocktail
- Chocolate Jamaican Rum Cake
- Lemon Cupcakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes