Stuffed Acorn Squash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"There’s a wide selection of squash available in my grocery store’s produce section now that Fall has arrived. On my most recent trip, I stocked up on acorn squash, mostly because they’re just so adorable, and figured I’d work out what to do with them once I got them home. I came up with this surprisingly delicious Stuffed Acorn Squash With Ground Turkey recipe. I will definitely be making this again. Not only did I think it tasted amazing and was easy to make, but they’re also so pretty!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes