Southern Eggplant Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Southern Eggplant Casserole is a delicious way to enjoy fresh garden vegetables. With a cheesy filling and rich, buttery crumb topping, this easy recipe is a satisfying vegetarian dinner or a simple side dish to round out any meal. Eggplant is at its peak from July through October, so this is a perfect time to take advantage of the beautiful purple veggie. There are any number of ways to prepare an eggplant casserole recipe, but today we're whipping up a Southern Eggplant Casserole -- the cheesiest, most delicious version! "
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 Baking Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- Apple Raisin Bread Clafouti
- Cheddar Cheese Onion Potatoes
- Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Homemade Focaccia Pizza
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes