CHEESY ASPARAGUS PUFFS
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cheesy Asparagus Puffs are a quick appetizer or side dish. Fresh asparagus wrapped up with provolone and cheddar cheeses and baked in a crescent roll – easy, cheesy, and delicious! Cheesy Asparagus Puffs would be perfect on the Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner table. Or, if it’s a regular weeknight, serve these cheesy asparagus puffs with meatloaf with brown gravy or stuffed chicken breasts. These asparagus puffs make an easy appetizer on turkey day while you’re waiting for the rest of the food to cook."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Get summer picnic ready when you learn how to make this Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad. Not only is this a super quick and super easy… Continue reading: "Easy 5-Minute Chicken Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Chess Pie
- Doritos Chicken Casserole
- Slutty Brownies
- Keto Chocolate Almond Joy Bark
- Cranberry Apple Smoothie
- Apple Cheesecake Pancakes
- Homestyle Chicken Salad
- Chicken Tamale Pie
- Strawberry Champagne Popsicles
- Cookies & Cream Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes