Baked Veggie Quinoa Tots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Baked Veggie Quinoa Tots - a healthy (and adorable) veggie treat! With broccoli, quinoa, onions, garlic, and Parmesan cheese. They are like two side dishes rolled up into one! You’ve got your healthy grain, and your vegetables all together. Plus, they’re adorable – and cute factor is big for me. And you know who else will think they’re cute? Your kiddos! So, of course, they’re gonna scarf them down! I love it when a plan comes together."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Amish Apple Custard Dessert might just be the easy fall dessert you've been searching for. Half cobbler, half pie, this simple… Continue reading: "Baked Amish Apple Custard Dessertvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Cosmopolitan Mocktail
- Cranberry and White Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Rose lavender dry martini
- Sweet Potato Dinner Rolls
- Potato Casserole
- Salisbury Steak
- English Lemon Shortbread Cookies
- Molasses Cookies
- White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
- Creamy Delicious Grape Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes