Baked Sweet Potato Fritters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Enter these cheesy Baked Sweet Potato Fritters. While testing out some alternative ideas for sweet potatoes the other day, I came up with these Baked Sweet Potato Fritters….and I LOVED them! The best part about this dish is that it’s a low-fat alternative to a traditional fritter which is usually deep-fried. My version is baked and trust me, you can’t even tell the difference. Even the Smokey Garlic dipping sauce I serve with them is lower in calories. Hello! Low-fat recipes don’t always mean sacrificing flavor."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Party Perfect Strawberry Jell-O is that retro dessert recipe you've been craving for your next big bash. Impress everyone with this… Continue reading: "Perfect Strawberry Jello Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Russian Tea Cakes
- Classic Cucumbers And Onions
- Sour Cream Corn Bread
- Walnut Arugula Pesto
- Key Lime Margarita Pie
- Best Apple Cabbage
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy Corn Chowder
- Pumpkin Cookies With Penuce Frosting
- Best Stromboli Dough
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes