Baked Potatoes In The Oven
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Baked potatoes in the oven turn out just perfect each time I make them. A perfect baked potato has crispy skin and fluffy insides. My method for how to bake a potato works every time. Let me tell you, a perfect baked potato is hard to beat. The outside golden and crisp; that is coated coarse sea salt. (because you will be eating the skin of course). When you pierce the crisp skin and your fork gives way to a soft, fluffy interior, you know that the potato is fully baked."
Makes1 baked potato
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for Sour Cream Hash Brown Bake is the picture of comfort. Made with creamy cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and shredded… Continue reading: "Sour Cream Hash Brown Bakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Garlic Chicken Legs
- Mediterranean Sheet Pan Sausage And Veggies
- Crispy Fried Chicken
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- Bakery Style Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Watermelon Jello Shots
- Shrimp And Grits
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Shrimp And Crab Salad
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes