Asparagus And Potato Frittata
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Today I’m sharing this simple frittata recipe. I have been trying to be careful of what I eat lately. I am reducing fat and trying to include more vegetables in my diet. One of the easiest ways for me to include more vegetables in my diet is to make a quiche. With our own ducks and chickens, we always have extra eggs. Normally, when I make quiche, I use a pie crust and add quite a bit of cheese. That’s not really a low-fat type of meal. "
Preparation Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- Banana Bread
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- 20 Minute Creamy Kale Pasta
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes