TURKEY & STUFFING AIR FRYER EGG ROLLS
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Making egg rolls in the air fryer is such a good idea! Turkey and Stuffing Air Fryer Egg Rolls are the perfect way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers, but they also make an easy and unique weeknight meal! Thanksgiving egg rolls have such good flavor and are far from boring. Use leftover stuffing and turkey after Thanksgiving to easily make these egg rolls, or whip them up during the week for dinner because they really are that easy. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Turkey Meatballs with Hidden Vegetables
- Italian Rigatoni With Smoked Sausage And Sundried Tomatoes
- Roasted Turkey Breast
- Turkey Meatloaf
- Easy Roasted Turkey Thighs
- Ground Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Scalloped Turkey and Potatoes Provencal
- Turkey Cutlets Francaise
- Turkey Shepherd’s Pie with Sweet Potato Topping
- Flavorful Turkey Chili
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Slow Cooker Cajun Red Beans And Rice
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy Pumpkin Oreo Pops
- Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
- Easy Taco Bake
- Eggnog Custard With Crushed Peppermint
- Jalebi Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Recipe
- Teriyaki Chicken, Egg Fried Rice With Vegetables
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes