Italian Rigatoni With Smoked Sausage And Sundried Tomatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The smokiness of the savory turkey sausage paired with the sweetness of the sundried tomatoes gives this simple recipe such an amazing flavor, and it won't keep you in the kitchen for hours! This Italian Rigatoni with smoked sausage and sundried tomatoes just might end up one of the best dinner recipes you've ever made! Except for cooking the pasta in its own pot, this is a one-skillet dish as well so it's quick and easy to make! Enjoy!!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 package Hillshire Farm® Smoked Turkey Sausage, sliced
- 2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbs minced garlic
- 1- 8.5 ounce jar sundried tomatoes in oil, julienne-cut
- 1 bunch fresh basil, chopped
- 1 box Rigatoni pasta
- Optional: grated Romano cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a dish that will make dinner easy as 1, 2, 3, look no further than the World's Most Irresistible Chicken. This chicken dinner is… Continue reading: "World's Most Irresistible Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cake Mix Donuts
- Shrimp And Ravioli
- Dairy Free Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Chicken Green Chile Tamales Recipe
- Chicken Mole Tacos With Dona Maria Sauce
- Instant Pot Hearty Beef Barley Stew
- Lemon Sugar Cookies With White Chocolate Drizzle
- Pork Ribeye Roast Cuban Mojo Tacos
- One Skillet Cheesy Chicken Chili
- Saskatoon Berry Pancakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes