Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you’re looking for something different to do with your ground turkey, you’re going to love these unique and delicious Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs! Made with ground turkey, orange, fennel, pesto (homemade or store-bought,) then baked in the oven and smothered in a unique, light and delicious creamy Lime Ginger Sauce, these meatballs are also Weight Watchers friendly. Ground turkey makes a delicious and healthy meatball, but alone, they can be a little dry. That’s why I add pesto to mine. It gives it moisture and prevents the meatballs from drying out, as well as giving it a flavor boost! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes