Wild Mushroom Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The mushroom soup can be prepared from different kinds of mushrooms, but it is especially tasty and fragrant from wild mushrooms. As the season of freshly harvested mushrooms has already come to an end, let’s use dried wild mushrooms to prepare the soup. Such a dish warms and pleases in winter, recalling warm autumn days and forest walks. The recipe is great for a lenten, vegetarian or diet menu. Any combination of mushrooms will work well in this recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes