Hot And Sour Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Hot And Sour Soup is a homemade soup recipe made with simple kitchen ingredients. Now you can have the classic Chinese restaurant soup at home. Filled with mushrooms and tofu, and a bit of scallions for added savory notes, this classic soup is so easy to make. Beef broth is flavored with vinegar for the sour note and sriracha for the hot note. Add in soy sauce for a depth of flavor and cornstarch for just the right mouth feel. Heat everything together and bowls of soup will be on your table in less than 30 minutes. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Grandmother's Hamburger Soup
- Copycat Outback Potato Soup
- Ham And Bean Soup
- Fall Harvest 3 Sisters Soup
- Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Tortellini Soup
- Tuscan White Bean Soup with Sausage and Kale
- Easy Sweet Corn Chowder
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe
- Slow Cooker "Cabbage Patch" Detox Soup
- Hearty Bone Broth Chicken Noodle Soup
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Red Velvet Cake
- Air Fryer Mince Pies
- Cranberry Sauce Bars
- Coconut Date Balls
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- No-knead Rosemary Bread
- Dehydrated Pear Chips
- Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Eggnog Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes