Fall Vegetable & Wagyu Italian Sausage Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe is Paleo and Whole30 Compliant. Fall Vegetables and Fullblood Wagyu Sweet Italian Sausage Soup: This recipe is a perfect fall dinner that is simple to make, and will leave you with leftovers. Even better, this Fall Vegetable, Wagyu Sweet Italian Sausage and Potato soup is Paleo and Whole30 compliant! Please see Double 8 Cattle Company Recipes for more and those similar to this recipe. You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram for our newest recipe announcements. "
Preparation Time45 min
Cooking Time1 hr 10 min
- 1 pound Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Sweet Italian Sausage
- 1 Yellow Onion (medium diced)
- 1 Leek (small diced, white and light green parts only)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (medium diced)
- 2 Poblano Peppers (medium diced)
- 3 Carrots (medium diced)
- 2 Celery Stalks (diced)
- 1 Zucchini (quartered lengthwise and medium diced)
- 4 Small Yellow Potatoes (small diced) (NOTE: omit potatoes for Paleo-friendly recipe)
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
Heat a large Dutch oven to medium-high heat.
Add the Fullblood Wagyu sweet Italian sausage in small portions. Use a wooden spoon to break up the sausage into small pieces as it browns.
Add the diced yellow onion, leeks, red bell peppers, poblano peppers, carrots, and celery. Cook for 5 minutes until fragrant.
Add the fire roasted diced tomatoes (from the can), beef stock, diced yellow potatoes, minced garlic, and large sprig of thyme.
Cover the soup, and bring it to a boil over medium heat. Then, reduce the heat to low.
After the soup has been cooking for 30 minutes, add the diced zucchini.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Magic Cake is unbelievably easy to make and delicious. This is the perfect type of cake to serve anytime during the day.… Continue reading: "Grandma's Magic Cake Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft Gingerbread Man Cookies
- Air Fryer Ham & Cheese Sandwich
- Marmite And Chili Baked Chicken Wings
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- Easy Stovetop Mac And Cheese
- Spicy Chipotle Chicken Pasta – Cheesecake Factory Copycat
- Sheet Pan Chicken Lemon Asparagus
- Easy Pineapple Chicken Recipe
- Cheesy Ham And Corn Casserole
- Easy Drunken Noodles
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes