We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The best thing and I mean the absolutely best thing to eat on a cold winter’s day is soup. Something so comforting about a good bowl of soup – better than a stew, much better than a salad and it even beats cheese on toast – sometimes. Because not that much beats cheese on toast. I like my soup to be chunky. Onion soup thankfully never gets blended into baby food. Contrarywise, it gets more interesting bits on top in the shape of croutons or a grilled piece of bread loaded with cheese."
Preparation Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Stuffed Cabbage Soup
- Chicken Chili Recipe
- Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Tortellini Soup
- 38 Best Soup Recipes and Hearty Stews eCookbook
- Four Can Taco Soup
- Thomas Keller’s Slow Cooker Cassoulet
- Best Soup for Cold and Flu Symptoms (6 Recipes)
- French Onion Soup Recipe
- Copycat Outback Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker "Cabbage Patch" Detox Soup
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Braised Red Cabbage
- Hot Blueberry Cobbler
- Balsamic Cucumber Tomato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- The Best Oatmeal Raspberry Bars
- Easy Protein Zucchini Bread
- Baked Potatoes On The Grill
- Grilled Eggplant, Prosciutto & Mozzarella Roll Ups
- Easy Bruschetta
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes