Chilled Cucumber Yogurt Soup
Preparation Time15 min
- 4 peeled, seeded, chopped cucumber
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups yogurt
- 1 clove garlic
- several fresh mint leaves (optional)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- chopped scallions or chives
1. Puree everything together in blender. (Save scallions for garnish).
2.Takes 10-15 minutes to prepare and need time to chill. I have added mashed potatos and leeks to the this recipe which was very good also.
Read NextChili Pot Pie
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.