15-Min Turkey Pho Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"15-Min Turkey Pho Recipe This turkey pho recipe is unbelievably quick to put together and it tastes darn authentic. Next time you have leftover turkey, you know what to do. This turkey pho recipe is unbelievably quick to put together and it tastes darn authentic. Next time you have leftover turkey, you know what to do.Save Ever since I learned how to make pho at home, it’s all I could think of when I have homemade broth on hand. Who knew the famous Vietnamese noodles can be recreated in our own kitchen so easily? Compare to the beef pho we made a while back, the differences with this turkey pho recipe are – The broth – I’d recommend you use a homemade turkey bone broth, which can be easily made in a slow cooker with turkey bones and turkey giblets. Not ready to make the turkey bone broth yet? No problem. Use any broth you have on hand. But you know what I’d say – homemade is always better. The protein – This one is obvious. Instead of beef, you use turkey meat. The vegetables – This part is completely flexible. I used frozen Asian stir-fry vegetables. You can choose any veggies you want."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 star anise
- 3 whole cloves
- 4 cups turkey bone broth or chicken broth
- 1 ounce fresh ginger, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 4 ounces pho/rice noodles
- 2 cups frozen Asian stir-fry vegetables
- 3 cups leftover turkey meat
Toast cinnamon sticks, star anise, and cloves in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
Add turkey bone broth, ginger, fish sauce and soy sauce in the saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
In the meantime, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil in another saucepan. Add noodles, let it cook for 2-3 minutes. Drain and transfer to two serving bowls evenly.
Discard spices from the broth. Add vegetables and turn the heat up. Bring to a boil again or until the vegetables are tender.
To serve, place half of turkey in one serving bowl on top of the noodles. Pour half of the broth over including the vegetables. Top with fresh cilantro, Sriracha sauce and/or hoisin sauce. Add a squeeze of fresh lime juice and serve. Do the same with the other bowl. Enjoy!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a dish that will make dinner easy as 1, 2, 3, look no further than the World's Most Irresistible Chicken. This chicken dinner is… Continue reading: "World's Most Irresistible Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cake Mix Donuts
- Shrimp And Ravioli
- Dairy Free Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Chicken Green Chile Tamales Recipe
- Chicken Mole Tacos With Dona Maria Sauce
- Instant Pot Hearty Beef Barley Stew
- Lemon Sugar Cookies With White Chocolate Drizzle
- Pork Ribeye Roast Cuban Mojo Tacos
- One Skillet Cheesy Chicken Chili
- Saskatoon Berry Pancakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes