11 Free Campbell's Soup Recipes and More
Do you find you're always hunting for the perfect soup recipe? Well, your hunt can end here! We have lots of wonderful soup recipes gathered all in one place, so it's easy for you to locate just the right soup recipe for your taste. Whether you're looking for a chicken soup recipe, a potato soup recipe, or an onion soup recipe, RecipeLion can help you out.
Table of Contents
Campbell's Soup Recipes:
Easy Campbell's Chicken Broth Gravy — A nice simple, easy chicken soup recipe for gravy that you can use in many ways. Use it as a base for your favorite chicken and dumplings, or serve it over mashed potatoes.
Meatballs by Mama Rosa — A unique chicken soup recipe that departs from the typical. It also uses tomato soup and meatballs, so it's really a whole meal.
Campbell's Cream of Chicken Tetrazzini — This chicken soup recipe uses cream of chicken, so it's a bit more decadent than some other chicken soup recipes.
Shrimp Chowder — If you like Campbells cream soup recipes, then you'll love this one! It's an unusual, yet delicious, potato soup recipe.
Creamy Potato Tuna Casserole — A quick and easy potato soup recipe to feed the whole family.
Aunt Ina's Beet Borscht — One of those Campbell's tomato soup recipes that's quite unexpected. Enjoy it with a dollop of sour cream.
Campbell's Tomatoey Sweet and Sour Meatballs — The delightful combination of sweet and sour makes this one of the best Campbell's tomato soup recipes.
Meatloaf By Aunt Celeste — A wonderful soup recipe created with love by Aunt Celeste.
Skillet Pork Chops 'n Rice — A creative onion soup recipe that's so easy, it practically cooks itself.
Campbell's Onion Soup Chili — An onion soup recipe that fills the belly and won't empty your wallet.
This is one of the more unusual Campbell's soup recipes out there, and it's really tasty! It's also really easy - just use your handy-dandy Crock-Pot, and your meal will make itself.
- 1 can Campbells cream of potato soup
- 1 can single strength chicken broth
- 2 cans creamed corn
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 celery stalks, sliced thin
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 scallions (tops and bottoms), sliced
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup milk or cream
- 1 cup instant potato flakes
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- Put both soups, the corn, chicken, celery, onion, scallions, carrots, garlic, thyme, and salt and pepper into a Crock-Pot; cook on low setting for about 7 hours.
- Break apart the chicken and add the milk (or cream), potato flakes, and parsley.
- Adjust seasonings as necessary and serve warm.
- Each year, Americans eat over 10 billion bowls of soup.
- That little gold medallion you see on the labels of Campbell's soup cans is indicative of the Gold Medallion for Excellence that Campbell's soups won at the Paris Exposition in 1900.
- The story goes that the French king, in the late 1700's, insisted his chefs create a soup in which he could see his own reflection. Hence, the birth of consommé.
Read NextRustic Creamy Tomato Soup