Creamy Little Potato Pumpkin Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Creamy Little Potato Pumpkin Soup is the perfect soup for fall. This creamy soup using sugar pumpkin and creamer potatoes would make a great first course for the holiday season. Using little potatoes in a soup not only gives it a velvety wonderful look and taste but it also thickens it without any gluten. When making this soup you only having to use very little cream or any. It still comes out rich and creamy. Enjoy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Skillet Chicken with Apples
- Honey Glazed Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Almond, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Protein Balls (No Bake)
- Meatballs with Zoodles Recipe (Made Without a Spiralizer)
- Easy Bat Peanut Butter Cups
- Little Potato Irish Nachos
- Easy Pickled Beets Recipe
- Honey BBQ Brisket
- Pan Seared Tofu with Black Garlic Sauce
- Easy Homemade Caramel Corn Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes