Roasted Paneer Slabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Roasted paneer slabs is a tasty and addictive snack to binge on. Paneer means cottage cheese. It is used as a filling along with other spices and filled in bread. It is roasted, not deep fried, thus a healthy alternative. It can be made in less than thirty minutes. One can serve it as a breakfast or as a snack. It has been a big hit at home. Serve it with tomato ketchup for enhanced taste."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes