Roasted Paneer Slabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Roasted paneer slabs is a tasty and addictive snack to binge on. Paneer means cottage cheese. It is used as a filling along with other spices and filled in bread. It is roasted, not deep fried, thus a healthy alternative. It can be made in less than thirty minutes. One can serve it as a breakfast or as a snack. It has been a big hit at home. Serve it with tomato ketchup for enhanced taste."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Snack-Worthy Parmesan Cauliflower Bites
Indian Snack Recipe – Bread Pakoda
Caramelized Onion Dip
How to Make Avocado Toast 3 Ways
Flavoring Homemade Yogurt: 15 Delicious Ideas
Chocolate Pretzel Sticks
"27 Terrific After School Snack Recipes" Free eCookbook
Keto Fat Bombs
Salted Dark Chocolate Granola Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mango Cheesecake Jars
- Homemade Potato Chips
- Broccoli Beef Ramen Stir-Fry
- Easy Penne Pasta with Tuna and Tomato Sauce
- Cauliflower Rice
- Maple Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast
- Keto Eggplant Burgers Recipe
- Red White and Blue Chocolate Chip Bars
- Great Depression Casserole
- Homey Eggs in a Basket
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes