Crispy Kothambir Vadi
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" This Kothambir Vadi is a lip-smacking snack that you can make in no time! It is wonderfully crunchy, healthy, filling and satisfying delicious recipe! This to go-to snack whenever you want something quick, simple recipe with minimal ingredients! Think of a healthy and yummy snack, I am very sure the kothimbir vadi claims a top place on the list! This crispy, delicious, yet easy to make a snack, will go well as a tea-time snack or as a breakfast dish. Originating from the Marathi language, Kothimbir” or “Kothmir” stands for coriander leaves and the word “Vadi” Means cubes or wedges. It is a type of fritter prepared with fresh cilantro that is steamed first, sliced and then fried into oil till crisp. You can either deep-fry them as they were traditionally fried, steam them, or you simply shallow-fry them to match your taste, and you will still have that tasty and crispy snack you crave for to be served as breakfast, evening snack, or as a side crunch along with the meal."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
You can never go wrong with a loaded baked potato recipe. This Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potato really puts easy baked potatoes in… Continue reading: "Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoesvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Virginia Country Ham Biscuits
- Pressure Cooker Irish Pork Stew
- Instant Pot Chuck Roast (3 Ways)
- Spritz Cookies
- One-pan Santa Fe Chicken Skillet
- Best Brownie Recipe
- The Greatest Grilled Cheese Sandwich | Version 2.0
- Chili Cheese Dip
- Texas Hash
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes