Chicken Cream Cheese Pinwheels with Mango, Corn, and Olives
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pinwheels are one of my most favorite appetizers / snacks ever. Why? First of all, they are super easy to make. Just top tortilla with anything you want and roll it up. Easy peasy! They are also super delicious. I mean, it's like magic. Put literally anything you want inside and they will still turn out great! This time my pinwheels are filled with chicken, cream cheese, mango, corn, olives, and other goodness. Creamy, filling, so delicious! Taking only 15 minutes to make, these little guys make a perfect TV night snack. Serve it to your guests and they will keep asking for more!"
Preparation Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a fresh summer recipe that will really cool you down? This Orange Creamsicle Fruit Salad is the perfect side dish to give a… Continue reading: "Orange Creamsicle Fruit Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cassoulet
- Soup Maker Slimming World Courgette Soup
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Pineapple Muffins
- Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Almond Joy Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Sweet And Sour Mini Meatballs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes