Twice Baked Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These make-ahead Twice Baked Potatoes are an easy, delicious, and impressive-looking side dish. Once you know how to make twice baked potatoes, the crowd-pleasing recipe is sure to make a regular appearance on your holiday and special occasion menus. No one can resist the creamy mashed potato filling that's loaded with sour cream, bacon, cheese and chives! A twice baked potato is exactly what it sounds like: a potato that has been baked once, then mashed, stuffed, and baked again! Creamy twice baked mashed potatoes typically include cheese and other flavorful ingredients, making them a decadent addition to holidays like Easter, Christmas and Thanksgiving. Not only do they look impressive with their fluffy, cheesy filling piled high on top of each crispy potato skin, but the easy stuffed potatoes are a convenient side dish that you can make ahead. "
Preparation Time1 hr 15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes