Twice Baked Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These twice baked potatoes are surprisingly easy to make and absolutely perfect with steak or pork chops on the grill! Packed with cheese, bacon, and chives, these stuffed potatoes are a favorite in this house. This recipe for delicious scooped and stuffed baked potatoes is really easy to make and so much more fun that a regular baked potato. In the hotter months precooking the potatoes in the microwave cuts down on oven time. Lets get cooking!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 3 large russet potatoes
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups shredded yellow cheddar cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a dish that will make dinner easy as 1, 2, 3, look no further than the World's Most Irresistible Chicken. This chicken dinner is… Continue reading: "World's Most Irresistible Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cake Mix Donuts
- Shrimp And Ravioli
- Dairy Free Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Chicken Green Chile Tamales Recipe
- Chicken Mole Tacos With Dona Maria Sauce
- Instant Pot Hearty Beef Barley Stew
- Lemon Sugar Cookies With White Chocolate Drizzle
- Pork Ribeye Roast Cuban Mojo Tacos
- One Skillet Cheesy Chicken Chili
- Saskatoon Berry Pancakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes