Traditional Irish Colcannon Potatoes And Cabbage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Traditional Irish Colcannon is creamy mashed potatoes mixed with sauteed cabbage and lightly seasoned with salt and pepper. It is truly a match made in heaven.We are just a few weeks away from the big St. Patty’s day celebrations. We can always find a reason to celebrate. I mean why not? That is what makes life so much fun and so enjoyable. Are you going to celebrate the big day? We are indeed! After all my Mother always told me that we had a lot of Irish blood. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Creamy Apple Pie Lasagna is the perfect no-bake dessert for fall. If you love making delicious desserts without an oven, this is… Continue reading: "Creamy Apple Pie Lasagnavideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Applebee's Copycat Chicken Wonton Tacos
- Johnny Marzetti
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage Pasta With Broccoli
- Instant Pot Lamb Chops
- Air Fryer Lamb
- Homemade Thandai
- Dal Palak
- Simple Indian Chickpea Salad | Chana Salad
- Grapefruit Elderflower Margarita
- Sticky Beef, Broccoli And Rice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes