Stewed Cabbage With Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Stewed cabbage with potatoes is a delicious universal dish that can be cooked all year round. Stewed vegetables can be an independent dish or a side dish to meat or poultry. Since only vegetables and spices are in the ingredients, this recipe will suit vegetarians and fasting. The ready dish is delicious, nourishing and fragrant. In my opinion, this is a great way to vary the everyday menu. Serve the ready dish in hot, decorated with finely chopped green dill. Eat as much as you want! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes