Southwest Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Southwest Pasta Salad is the perfect side dish for BBQ’s and grilling. With loads of great flavors in one dish, it’s fantastic with burgers and hot dogs. I love pasta salads during the hot summer months! I can get started making them early in the day, and have them cooling in the refrigerator, ready to eat after the entrees come off the grill. BBQ season and pasta salad are BFF’s around here. I used seashell pasta in this particular dish. Next, I added in black beans, shredded cheddar cheese, sliced green onions, and cut grape tomatoes. A tangy sauce made from mayonnaise, BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard is whipped up."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cherry Angel Food Cake is definitely a super easy cake that everyone will believe is from a bakery. This is a super delicious… Continue reading: "Cherry Angel Food Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes