This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Popeyes Mashed Potato Recipe
"This copycat recipe for Popeyes Mashed Potatoes gives you the creamiest, most delicious mashed potatoes you ever ate. You'll never use another recipe. Super simple but a few tweaks to my normal way of making them, this recipe really surprised me, it's no wonder Popeyes Mashed Potatoes are always so good. Pour a little Cajun gravy on there and it's just like you went through the drive through. It's a perfect side dish for Thanksgiving too."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 5 pounds Potatoes, Yukon Gold
- 8 cloves Garlic
- 4 teaspoons Sea Salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Creole Seasoning
- 3 cups Whole Milk, warmed
- 1 cup Butter, unsalted, melted
Read NextEasy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)