Nanna’s New Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"One thing I LOVE about Dutch people is that they love potatoes or – aardappelen as much as me. As a Canadian, I’m not sure I can say that loving spuds is really in our culture (because we don’t really have a food culture) but I think most people can appreciate a good potato. Think about all the delicious things you can make with them like: potato rosti, french fries, mash potatoes, potato pancakes, baked potatoes, potato soup, stamppot (a dutch staple) and potato gratin to name a few. This recipe for new potatoes with butter and mint is a recipe from my nanna that is simple, easy and something I never get tired of."
NotesCheck out my blog for the full recipe!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserole is one of those easy weeknight meals you can make in a hurry when you have hungry mouths to… Continue reading: "Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butternut Squash Pasta With Chili & Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes