Mexican Corn Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Our Mexican Corn Salad is an easy side dish recipe. This corn salad combines fresh corn kernels, jalapeno, scallion and spice. Add fresh lime and cojito cheese and every spoonful is bursting with flavor. Elotes , the traditional Mexican street food, is corn on the cob that’s charred on the grill giving it a smoky flavor. I’ve turned this classic street food into a side dish salad, no grill necessary. Rich mayonnaise balances the heat of the jalapeno and spice, lending a creaminess and bits of cojjito cheese add a milky flavor with a salty note. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Zuppa Toscana
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemon Curd Cocktail
- Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Starbuck’s Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes