Mashed Red Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"It's true -- you don't even have to the peel potatoes! Creamy and flavorful Mashed Red Potatoes are a rustic, easy side dish that's bursting with butter, chives and cream cheese. Grab the grilled steak, meatloaf, or fried chicken, because these homemade mashed potatoes with skin are the perfect companion for your next comfort food dinner! You might never make mashed potatoes another way again! Once you realize how quick, easy and delicious these Mashed Red Potatoes are, you'll be hooked for life. The simple side dish is one of those great go-to recipes that you can always turn to in a pinch when you need a cozy, homemade meal without too much effort. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes