We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Southern Hush Puppies recipe creates the most tender and flavorful little balls of fried cornmeal batter. The popular side dish is perfect alongside fried fish or other seafood, fried chicken, or just about any of your summer favorites from the grill. Best of all, it's easy to make an entire batch at home in just 30 minutes! Hush Puppies are little round golf ball-sized savory, deep-fried fritters made from a cornmeal-based batter. Hushpuppies are a classic side dish typically served in the South alongside fried catfish, other fried seafood, or barbecued meats. While they're popular at just about every seafood restaurant in the South, it's also very easy to make hush puppies from scratch at home. They taste just like little balls of fried cornbread, making hush puppies the perfect addition to any summertime meal! "
Yields30 hush puppies
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One Pot Slow Cooker Chicken is a creamy, comforting chicken dinner that cooks together in your slow cooker so you don't have to lift a… Continue reading: "One Pot Slow Cooker Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Maple And Spice Roasted Nuts
- Peach Bread
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Mini Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes