Fried Carrots And Parsnips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fried carrots and parsnips are often overlooked as a vegetable side dish. When they are caramelized, they have just the right amount of sweetness that compliments many main dish recipes. As for a side dish recipe, this is an easy recipe that takes little time to make. Fancy enough to grace your Thanksgiving and Christmas table, yet easy enough to make any day of the week. A simple dish that goes great with meatloaf, roasts, pork chips, baked chicken, and anything else you can think of. I had never tried a parsnip until a few years ago. They are a bit sweeter than a carrot when cooked. Now, I make them often. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Sizeskillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes