We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This delicious Fried Cabbage Recipe is a staple in our house. Whether you make it with fresh cabbage during the Spring or Fall you’re going to love it! The ingredients in the recipe are pretty much staples in this house which makes it a very easy recipe to make anytime of the year. The good news is cabbage is in-season year-round also! We always have bacon in the refrigerator, my husbands preference is thick cut bacon. If you prefer using thin cut, use it. You’re going to need a large frying pan for the recipe. I have both a stainless steel frying pan and cast iron frying pans, either type will work wonderfully when cooking the cabbage. Just remember that cast iron will cook hotter than a stainless steel pan because of the dark color. This delicious cabbage side dish is “WHAT’S FOR DINNER”?! And your going to LOVE IT! "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
- Just Like Mom's Old Fashioned Stuffing
- Garlic Herb Mashed Potatoes
- Mashed Red Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole
- 10 Minute Loaded Potato in a Jar
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Parsley Potatoes
- Best Bisquick Drop Biscuits
- Traditional Holiday Scalloped Potatoes
- Grandma's Southern Corn Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
- Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
- Christmas Stollen
- Crunchy Baked Chicken Corden Bleu
- Air Fryer Toasted Bagels
- Air Fryer Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin
- Instant Pot Mushroom And Swiss Frittata
- Baked Brie
- Easy No-bake Granola Bars Recipe
- Delicious Christmas Breakfast Ideas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes