We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This delicious Fried Cabbage Recipe is a staple in our house. Whether you make it with fresh cabbage during the Spring or Fall you’re going to love it! The ingredients in the recipe are pretty much staples in this house which makes it a very easy recipe to make anytime of the year. The good news is cabbage is in-season year-round also! We always have bacon in the refrigerator, my husbands preference is thick cut bacon. If you prefer using thin cut, use it. You’re going to need a large frying pan for the recipe. I have both a stainless steel frying pan and cast iron frying pans, either type will work wonderfully when cooking the cabbage. Just remember that cast iron will cook hotter than a stainless steel pan because of the dark color. This delicious cabbage side dish is “WHAT’S FOR DINNER”?! And your going to LOVE IT! "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Stewed Cabbage With Potatoes
- Baked Potato Wedges
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- CREAM CHEESE CORN CASSEROLE WITH GREEN CHILES
- Rosemary And Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- Southern Fried Cabbage
- Aunt Bee's Lucky Hoppin' John
- Effortless Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- Urundai Kulambu Recipe
- Instant Pot Masala Egg Roast
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No Bake Snickers Peanut Butter Bars
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- The Best Chicken Salad
- Fresh Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- World Famous Nashville Hot Chicken Recipe
- Lemon Pound Cake
- Chinese Chicken Salad
- Butterscotch Pie
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes