Easy Kartoffelpuffer Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"From breakfast to dinner, Kartoffelpuffer Pancakes are a great addition to any holiday meal. This year, I’ve decided to explore some German recipes to celebrate my husband’s German heritage. And one of the first things I had to try making were these yummy potato Pancakes. You won’t believe how simple these are! All you do is grate up some potatoes and mix them with eggs, flour, and seasonings. Flatten them out in hot oil and fry them until they are brown and crispy."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes