Creamy Traditional Mashed Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Rich, smooth and delicious topped with butter and optional gravy, there’s nothing quite like homemade mashed potatoes. They make a terrific holiday side dish or for whenever you crave a solid mashed potatoes recipe! The thought of digging my fork into a pile of homemade mashed potatoes makes me think of Thanksgiving and Christmas feasts. It’s one of those side dishes that everyone looks forward to. This recipe for mashed potatoes gets its “creaminess” from half and half, cream cheese and rich, delicious butter."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge soup pot
- 5 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3 cups half and half
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning mix
- 1 cup turkey gravy
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserole is one of those easy weeknight meals you can make in a hurry when you have hungry mouths to… Continue reading: "Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Shaved Fennel Salad With Apples
- Soup Maker Cauliflower Soup
- Watermelon Granita
- The Back Seater Cocktail
- Instant Pot Thai Red Chicken Curry
- Black Bean And Salsa Soup
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Mini Quiche Lorraine Recipe
- Copycat Johnny Rockets Original Single Burger
- Ham And Egg Casserole Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes