Air Fryer Cauliflower
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Air fryer cauliflower is ready in 10 minutes, with only a few minutes of prep. Making this in the air fryer is a much quicker alternative to roasted cauliflower, which often takes 30 to 40 minutes. If you’re looking for lower carb versions for dinner, a cauliflower side dish is ideal. Once cut into florets, you can fit an entire head of cauliflower in your air fryer and have it ready and on the table in less than 15 minutes. "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel SizeAir Fryer
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fine black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- Banana Bread
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- 20 Minute Creamy Kale Pasta
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes